Cressi’s New Borg Knife is a large modern knife with futuristic design. The strong Japanese 420-stainless steel blade is tough and durable assuring years of reliable use. The Borg Knife has a drop-point tip design with a complete straight edge blade on one side and a partial serrated edge on the other. Blade also comes equipped with a line cutter. The durable ergonomically designed techno-Polymer handle with finger grips and thumb tab fits comfortable in the hand. The handle has an anatomical shape and is composed of “soft grip” material for a secure grip. It is separated from the blade by an integrated polymer guard.
The Cressi Borg Knife is commonly used for SCUBA Diving and more. The Cressi Borg Knife is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced among others. The Cressi Borg Knife is popular.
Total length: 268mm ( 26,8cm)
Blade length: 145mm ( 14,5cm )
Blade width: 25mm ( 2,5cm )
Blade thickness: 5mm ( 0,5cm )
Knife-only weight: 230gr
Weight with sheath and straps: 330gr
Cressi Borg Knife Features:
- Cressi Borg Knife
- Large Modern Knife with Futuristic Design
- Strong Japanese 420-Stainless Steel Blade
- Tough and Durable for Years of Reliable Service
- Durable Ergonomically Designed Techno-Polymer Handle
- Handle with Finger Grips and Thumb Tab Fits Comfortable in Hand
- Metal Butt, Double as a Hammer if Required
- Durable Impact Resistant Sheath
- One-Hand Release Locking Mechanism
- Adjustable Leg Straps
- Multi-Purpose Tool
Customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Borg Knife: Comfortable Grip, Durable, Functional, Sharp Blade, Works Well With Gloves.
- The knife has a metal butt which can double as a hammer when required. Knife comes with a durable impact resistant sheath with locking mechanism for one-hand release.
- The handle includes a pommel composed of the same material as the blade.
- Knife comes with a durable impact resistant sheath with locking mechanism for one-hand release.
- The bladed is composed of a special tempered stainless steel, with with one blade straight edged and the other side serrated.
- This side of the blade ends, near the handle, with a recess to cut nets and fishing line.
- The sheath also includes 2 adjustable leg straps.
- The sheath is made of black polymer with loops for attachment to the thigh or belt. The knife attaches to the sheath by means of a spring push button integrated into the sheath itself for rapid use.