Mask Cressi Liberty
The Liberty Triside Windowed Mask side lenses are precisely fit to the main front lens for a nearly uninterrupted field of view. The result is a mask that allows maximum light and feels open as the ocean itself! All 3 lenses are made from tempered glass incased in a tough and durable polycarbonate frame with a soft 100% high-quality silicone rubber skirt.
The Liberty Triside skirt has a double feathered edge for a perfect seal on the face and the quick adjust ratcheting mask strap buckles provide a secure fit and are easy to manipulate, even while wearing gloves. The mask strap is of a split strap design for even pressure on the face to increase the seal. Mask has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization. Mask is a medium volume design, is available in multiple color choices and comes with a hard-protective plastic mask box.
The Cressi Pano 3 Mask is commonly used for Open Water Diving and more. One reason why the Cressi Liberty Triside Mask is popular is because of its Range of Vision.
Cressi Liberty Triside Mask Features:
- Cressi Liberty Triside Mask:
- 3 Windowed Mask
- Lenses Precisely Fit to Main Lens for Nearly Uninterrupted Field of View
- Maximum Light and Feels Open as the Ocean Itself!
- Tempered Glass Lenses
- Tough and Durable Polycarbonate Frame
- Soft 100% High-Quality Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt for Perfect Seal on Face
- Quick-Adjust Ratcheting Mask Strap Buckles
- Buckles Provide Secure Fit, Easy to Manipulate with Gloves
- Split Mask Strap Design for Increased Comfort and Fit
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Hard Plastic Mask Box
Snorkel Cressi Epsilon
The Epsilon snorkel allows users to take every breath with confidence and focus on the reef below. It features a float mechanism that closes instantly to prevent water from entering the tube. The end has a corrugated silicone piece that is smooth on the inner side and keeps the snorkel away from the mouth during use when scuba diving. A special water collection well, with a large elliptic valve, allows quick and easy expulsion of water. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this a great snorkel.
The snorkel has a spray paint effect metallic finishing that makes it elegant and beautiful, and can be coordinated with your equipment and with the Liberty line masks.
- Dry snorkel with a float mechanism that closes instantly to prevent water from entering
- A water collection well, with a large elliptic valve, allows quick and easy expulsion of water.
- Replaceable angled mouthpiece
- Made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function
- Quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape
- The snorkel has a spray paint effect metallic finishing that makes it elegant and beautiful
Booties Cressi Isla
The Cressi Isla 3.5mm Boots are a durable nylon 2 neoprene dive boot with a built-in fin strap holder, a ribbed and durable rubber sole for a comfortable and sure-foot grip on slippery surfaces. To provide extra comfort and easy donning and doffing the neoprene rubber used is a super elastic neoprene. The 3mm thickness of boot provides toughness while maintaining warmth. Boots are equipped with strong and durable zippers with sealing flap behind zipper to prevent water seepage and a toe and heel cap for added strength in high wear areas. All seams are glued-and-sewn and the boots top edge is elastic taped and sewn. Boots are available in multiple sizes, and are black in color.
Cressi Isla 3.5mm Boots Features:
- Cressi Isla 3.5mm Boots, Black
- Durable Nylon 2 Neoprene Dive Boot
- Built-In Fin Strap Holder
- Ribbed and Durable Rubber Sole
- Comfortable and Sure-Foot Grip on Slippery Surfaces
- Super Elastic Neoprene: Extra Comfort, Easy Donning and Doffing
- 3.5mm Thickness
- Boot Provides Toughness while Maintaining Warmth
- Strong and Durable Zipper Closures
- Toe and Heel Cap for Added Strength in High Wear Areas
- All Seams: Glued-and-Sewn
- Top Edge is Elastic Taped and Sewn
- Available in Multiple Sizes
MATERIAL NYLON 2 NEOPRENE
Fin Cressi THOR EBS
Brand new design for this extremely effective and yet very easy to use fin. The special arched profile of the fin, combined with the two central ribs promote a significant flow convection effect, known as spoon effect”, which stabilizes and boosts propulsion. Two lateral holes discharge the negative forces typically associated with this area and at the same time make for enhanced stability. The blades are molded from two different materials for improved reactivity.
These fins are perfect for scuba diving, whether you are an experienced diver or a novice. The Thor is made with the exclusive 3-material injection system patented by Cressi, which provides an excellent combination of strength, power, comfort, and aesthetics. This version of the Thor come with the standard foot strap with squeeze-style side release buckles. Under blade foot pocket design provides fast transmission of applied energy and great structural rigidity. Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
Cressi Thor Fins Features:
- Cressi Thor Fins:
- Extremely Effective and Easy to Use Fin
- Special Arched Profile Combined w/2-Central Ribs:
Promote Significant Flow Convection Effect
Effect Known as Spoon Effect”
Stabilizes and Boosts Propulsion
- Two Lateral Holes Discharge Negative Forces & Enhances Stability
- Blade Molded from 2-Different Materials for Improved Reactivity
- Materials: Plastic and Rubber
- Perfect for Scuba Diving, Experienced Diver or Novice
- Exclusive 3-material Injection System Patented by Cressi
- Excellent Combination of Strength, Power, Comfort, and Aesthetics
- EBS Elastic Food Strap Sistem
- Under Blade Foot Pocket Design:Provides Fast Transmission of Applied Energy
Great Structural Rigidity
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
EBS SYSTEM, Cressi has developed this special strap to meet the needs of the most demanding divers, who need a comfortable fastening for their foot but one that is still practical and manageable.
Its special amply sized slot makes it very easy to put on, even when wearing thick gloves or three-fingered gloves for winter water.
The wrapping section is highly flexible, making adjustments unnecessary, and as a result it’s much easier to get all your equipment right in the first few meters of your descent and the fin stays in place against your foot despiten the increase in hydrostatic pressure.
It’s adaptable to all Cressi models, both with traditional hook (Frog, Master Frog, Prolight) and rotating bayonet (Thor, ARA, Reaction, Frog Plus).
Polypropylene blade: This material, inherited from apnea fins, has as its main characteristic the very fast transmission of applied energy and its great structural rigidity. It is applied to the shovel and inner area of the sole sandwich. He is very nervous and reactive and facilitates a very agile and effective flutter. It has a stress-performance ratio clearly superior to traditional materials (natural rubber or thermoplastic, polyurethane, EVA). Likewise, it has a great resistance to breakage to the point that Cressi guarantees it for life for sporting use.
The inclination of the blade with respect to the foot pocket has increased by 5% compared to traditional diving models. This angulation provides greater efficiency and a more natural foot position during fluttering.
Polypropylene of the high module: Especially reactive, it is applied to the nervaturas of the blade and is responsible for providing rigidity and return to the blade. This material connects the critical point of transmission of energy (the instep) with the nerves in one piece, avoiding the usual loss of energy through excessively flexible components of the foot pocket that produce a heavy, slow and fatigue fluttering the instep .
The two lateral nozzles located in the zone where the flexion starts release the associated negative forces and allow the use of two ribs of high rigidity
Flexible elastomer: It is applied to the foot pocket and the areas that require flexibility and elasticity, since they influence the comfort of the diver: Footrest toe, interior of the sole and area of the instep in contact with the ankle. It is also assigned to the areas that require non-slip capacity: Inserts in the sole (area in contact with the ground) and anti-shock, such as the lateral nerves of the blade. The fusion of both materials is done at the molecular level and its strength is guaranteed for life for sports use.
Central area of the thermoplastic rubber blade of convex section assembled in the polypropylene blade.
Foot pocket reinforced in the upper area by a supplementary thickness and laterally by two extensions of polypropylene from the upper to avoid the dispersion of energy in the process of transmission from the foot to the blade.
Cressi Thor Fins Specifications:
Plastic and Rubber
Open Heel/Full Foot
Weight [with packaging]
X-Small/Small : 3.8lb
Small/Medium : 4lb
Large : 4.85lb
Available in the Following Sizes:
X-Small/Small , Small/Medium, Large
Available in the Following Colors:
White/Pink , Yellow/Silver, Blue.Silver