XS Scuba Deluxe 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) Lift Bag
You just found a 20 lbs. (9 kg) davenport anchor and can’t figure out how you can get this prize back to the surface. You need a lift bag. You never know what you’re going to find on a dive that is worth money, so always pack a lift bag when you go diving. XS Scuba offers a 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) lift bags with a unique “anti-spill” bottom with baffle to allow easy fill from any device and prevent lift bag from dumping air or taking on water when it hits the surface. Fill the lift bag with your octopus-regulator or use the combination oral and BCD quick-disconnect inflator valve.
Bag is equipped with over pressure relief valve (OPV) with pull cord for manual release of air, has a stainless-steel D-ring at top for attachment of a slate, elastic loop at top for attachment of chemical light, and lifting straps with stainless-steel D-rings at the bottom. Lift bag rolls up to a compact size and stays closed with a hook and loop strap.
The Deluxe Lift Bag is made from durable PVC laminated canvas. The bags seams are radio frequency (RF) welded for added strength. The Deluxe Lift Bag measures (H x W) 28.5″ x 21″ (72.4cm x 53.3cm), and comes in yellow or orange. So, don’t be caught without one when you go diving.
XS Scuba Deluxe 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) Lift Bag Features:
- XS Scuba Deluxe Lift Bag:
- 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) Plus of Positive Lift
- Anti-Spill Bottom with Baffle
- Allow Easy Fill from Any Device
- Remains Inflated Until You Empty It!
- Over-Pressure Relief Valve (OPV) with Pull Cord for Manual Release of Air
- Rolls-Up Compact, Stays Closed with hook and loop Strap
- Elastic Loop at Top for Chemical Light Attachment
- Stainless Steel D-Ring at Top for Slate Attachment
- Lifting Strap with Stainless Steel D-Ring at Bottom
- Combination Oral and BCD Quick-Disconnect Inflator Valve
- Dimensions: (H x W) 28.5″ x 21″ (72.4cm x 53.3cm)
- Material: Urethane Laminated Nylon
- Seams: Frequency (RF) Welded for Strength
- 2 Color Choices: Yellow or Orange