XS Scuba Modular Pro Valve
XS Scuba’s Valves are designed and manufactured for long life and heavy use. The Modular Pro Valve is no exception. Valve is made of marine grade brass with triple bright chrome plating for long life protection in salt water. Precision Machined from high tension brass and chrome plated valve stems for years of service and corrosion free operation. Easy grip soft rubber safety hand wheel with stainless steel insert ensures long life and large ribs make turning handle easy even when wearing gloves. This unique safety hand wheel allows the diver to visually see if the valve is completely turned on and off with a set of colored rings that appear on the valve side of the hand wheel. If you see Red” the valve is off. If you see Green” the valve is completely open and ready for diving. New hand wheel takes the guess work out of knowing your valve is fully open and ready for diving.
Valve bonnets are O-ring sealed. You won’t need to crank” on the valve when you open and close it with the 1.5-hand wheel rotation from full-on to fully-off. The valves seat assembly is Teflon coated for years of smooth operation and a one-piece safety plug protected within the valve body guards against damage during transport. The Pro Valve will accommodate both Yoke and DIN regulators with its removable 230 bar (3,336 psi) DIN insert which can be removed using a 1/4″ hex key wrench. The Faber HP Series steel cylinders rated up to 3442 psi (240 bars). Valve has a 5/32″ hex key dip tube and is Nitrox compatible up to 40%.
With its modular design the Modular Pro Valve can be converted to a manifold with the addition of XS Scuba’s Crossbar with Isolator (SKU: XSSCWI). By having two single cylinders, one with a left hand and one with a right hand modular Pro Vale you can remove the modular plug of each valve and connect the valves together with the crossbar isolator for a double cylinder set. Once you finish diving the double rig you can easily convert the system back to single cylinder configurations allow greater versatility to your cylinders. Modular Pro Valves are available for cylinder pressures of 2400 psi (165 bars), 3000 psi (200 bars) and cylinders rated to 3442 psi (240 bars).
XS Scuba Modular Pro Valve Features:
- XS Scuba Modular Pro Valve:
- Unique Modular Design allows Single or Double Cylinder Set Ups
- Convertible Valve for Yoke or DIN Regulators
- 2 Models and 3 Pressure Ratings to Choose
- Service Pressure Aluminum: 3000 psi (200 bars) and 3300 psi (230 bars), X-Series Steel 3442 psi (240 bars)
- 1.5 Hand Wheel Rotations from Fully-On to Fully-Off
- Standard Yoke Outlet with Spin-Out DIN Insert Converts to 230 bar (3,336 psi) DIN Outlet
- 1/4″ Hex Key Wrench Removable DIN Insert
- 3/4″ – 14 NPSM Standard Inlet Threads
- Chrome Plated Durable Brass Valve Stems
- O-Ring Sealed Bonnets
- Teflon Coated Valve Seats
- Easy Grip Rubber Hand Wheels
- Factory Cleaned and Nitrox Ready Up to 40%
- Unique Color Coded Safety Hand Wheel:
Red; Valve Off
Green Valve Completely Open & Ready for Diving
- Valve Body: Marine Grade Brass w/Triple Bright Chrome Plating