The Cressi Giant Knife is a real knife for those who use their knife as a tool while underwater. If you’re searching for rock scallops off the California coast, working underwater cleaning boat hulls or just a sport diver that likes the feel of a large knife when diving the Cressi Giant is the knife for you! The blade is made from Japanese 420 stainless steel with a black coating blade treatment for corrosion resistance and a great stealthy look”. Knife has large dimensions that make it particularly effective during use. Perfect as a work tool or for particularly intensive use. The blade has one side with a straight edge and the other side is partially serrated. This drop point tipped knife has a line cutter on the serrated side. A large ergonomically designed rubberized handle has finger grips and a blade guard for added safety. The full tang blade allows the knife to double as a pry bar. Knife comes complete with a durable knife sheath with strap eyelets for fastening it to gear or the diver’s leg with straps.
Overall Length: 300mm ( 30cm)
Blade length: 180mm ( 18cm )
Blade width: 26mm ( 2.6cm )
Blade thickness: 4.5mm ( 0.45cm )
Knife-Only weigh: 140gr
Weight with sheath and straps: 250gr
Cressi Giant Knife Features:
- Cressi Giant Knife
- Real Knife for Use as Tool Underwater
- Blade Steel: Japanese 420 Stainless Steel w/Black Coating Treatment
- Corrosion Resistance and Great Stealthy Look”
- Large Dimensions: Make it Particularly Effective During Use
- Perfect as Work Tool or for Particularly Intensive Use
- Blade Type: One Side: Straight Edge, One Side: Partially Serrated
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Tip Style: Drop Point
- Line Cutter
- Durable Sheath
- Knife Sheath w/Strap Eyelets for Fastening Gear or Diver’s Leg w/Straps
Strong and versatile professional knife.
- Tempered AISI 420 steel with Black Coating.
- The duration of these features is guaranteed not by the sharpness itself, but by the quality of the material that guarantees the durability of the blade.
- Rhomboidal cross section for greater resistance to flexing and breaking. Double-edged blade with one smooth-edged side and the other serrated.
- Includes a safety rope cutter to quickly cut nets and fishing line.
- The blade extends through the interior of the handle and, at the end of the handle, has a small pommel.
- Comfortable handle with rubbery Soft Grip polymer coating.
- Plastic sheath, very hydrodynamic with a rubber ring knife attachment. Belt and calf attachment using two elastic straps (included).