The cressi alligator knife is the perfect utility tool for any diver looking for a quality blade while underwater. Composed of highly durable stainless steel, it is useful both use as scissors as well as a smooth and serrated knife, it also features a recess for use as a rope cutter. Teethed for use as pliers. Compared with similar knives it has the advantage of its reduced size and its utility and ergonomics allowing efficient cutting as a knife without the need to open it. Great cutting ability and rust resistance.
Cressi Alligator Knife Features:
- Knife-scissors very practical for all types of operations under water. Ideal for scuba diving and spearfishing.
- Built-in scissors can cut-it-all.
- High quality Japanese 420 stainless steel blade.
- Special treatment on the blade for rust prevention.
- With respect to other similar knives, it has the advantage of its contained size and its full use and ergonomics without having to open it to cut efficiently using it as a knife.
- The Alligator is designed by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi is an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and spearfishing equipment.
- Built-In scissors can cut-it-all