Mask Cressi F1
Frameless masks are loved by many divers for their low profile and ability to fold flat for easy carrying, even in a BCD pocket. Cressi’s Frameless Mask design bonds a high-grade silicone double feathered edge Skirt directly to a single tempered glass lens for the ultimate in simplicity. The low internal volume allows for effortless clearing and the quick-adjust strap buckles are molded directly into the skirt for a flexible fit and reduced drag.
The easy access nose pocket can be used with one hand for proper ear equalization and the single lens design affords a wide field of vision. The Cressi Frameless Mask has a wide split mask strap design for comfort and to give even tension on the skirt for a proper seal. Mask is available in multiple color choices with the opaque version eliminating reflective light found with clear silicone mask skirts making them excellent for photography or underwater hunting.
The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is commonly used for Open Water Diving, Pool, Recreation, Snorkeling and more. The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational, Professional among others. The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box: Does Not Fog, Lens Quality, Range of Vision, Snug Fit.
Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box Features
- Cressi Frameless Mask
- Low-Profile Design
- Folds Flat for Easy Carrying: Fit in BCD Pocket
- High-Grade Silicone Skirt Bonded Directly to Lens
- Single Tempered Glass Lens
- Low Internal Volume for Effortless Clearing
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- Quick-Adjust Strap Buckles
- Buckles Molded Directly to Skirt for Flexible Fit and Reduced Drag
- Easy Access Nose Pocket for 1-Handed Ear Equalization
- Wide Field of Vision
- Wide Split Mask Strap for Improved Seal on Face
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
- Opaque Version Eliminating Reflective Light, Excellent for Photography or Underwater Hunting
Snorkel Cressi Dry
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
The Cressi Free Frog is back! The fin has been remade with a new molding technology. The foot pocket has been improved to fit most all foot shapes. The Free Frog enjoys the exclusive characteristics of the Cressi diving fins maintaining the spirit of the legendary Frog. It features a below the blade foot pocket that provide a larger surface area to increase kicking thrust. It is manufactured in a variant of low-modulus polypropylene that, combines great flexibility, softness, and resistance to a demanding use. The Free Frog is designed and developed in Italy by Cressi, an Italian brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Freediving and Spearfishing equipment. Fin foot pocket has a large heel pull tab for easy donning and doffing. This full foot non-vented fin design is available in multiple sizes.
It is manufactured in a variant of low-modulus polypropylene that, combined with a particular structure, combines great flexibility, softness, and resistance to a demanding use (even as in rent and school in a diving center), durability and an unprecedented aesthetics in fins projected with this philosophy.
The Cressi Free Frog fins have a new and improved design built for a better fit, smoother thrust, and greater durability. Cressi has used new molding technology to create a foot pocket designed to fit most foot shapes comfortably, and in a new stroke of genius, the foot pocket has been positioned below the fin for more fin surface area resulting in increased thrust. They are made with a low-modulus polypropylene which makes for a flexible, soft, durable, and certainly stylish set of fins. Between the sleek design and your increased swim speed while wearing them, Cressi Free Frog Fins are like Ferraris for your feet.
Cressi Free Frog Fins Features:
- Remade w/New Molding Technology
- New Improved sleek, stylish design
- Foot Pocket: Improved to Fit Most All Foot Shapes
- Maintaining Spirit of Legendary Frog
- Manufactured in Variant of Low-Modulus Polypropylene
- Designed to fit most foot shapes comfortable
- Large Heel Pull Tab for Easy Donning & Doffing
- Non-Vented Fin Blade Design
- Made with low-modulus polypropylene for greater flexibility and durability
- Combines Flexibility, Softness & Resistance to Demanding Use
- Below-the-Blade Foot Pocket Provide Larger Surface Area to Increase Kicking Thrust
- Below the blade foot pocket for greater thrust
Cressi Free Frog Fins Specifications:
Open Heel/Full Foot
|SINGLE FIN WEIGHT|