The Med X is an improved version of the popular Tahiti wetsuit.
It’s a one-piece shorty in 2.5 mm double-lined high stretch ultra span Neoprene with rubberized chest ideal also for surfers. Donning and doffing are made easy with the back zipper closer with a pull tab leash. The Tahiti seams are glued and sewn for strength, warmth, and durability. There are insertions in flat neoprene on wrists and legs to minimize water filtrations. Perfect for snorkeling, dives in tropical waters, swimming, sailing, and water sports in general. Lightweight and offers a great range of movement and incorporates an adjustable Velcro fastener collar for maximum comfort. It’s presented with a new pattern and a new captivating aesthetic.
Cressi Med X Shorty Features:
- Ideal for Warm, Tropical Waters
- All Water Sports Suit Protection
- Excellent for Protection Against-Gear-Abrasion and UV Exposure
- Excellent Core-Warming Capability
- Anatomical Fit that’s Easy-to-Swim-In
- Great for Layering Under Thicker Suit
- 2.5mm, Nylon II Neoprene with High-Stretch Ultra-Span Inserts
- Flat neoprene on the chest area to obtain more elasticity
- Monopiece shorty wetsuit in 2.5 mm thickness neoprene
- YKK® 8 pitch dorsal zip with Velcro® closing.
- Rubberized chest
- Children’s sizes available