XS Scuba Hose Mount Retractor
We always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Retractors are one of the greatest ways to do this. When you need to use the attached, item all you need to do is pull the item and extended the retractor cord. When done, the retractor will reel in the item safe and out of the way.
Retractors not only keep us from losing important accessories, they also protect both the accessory and the dive environment. Items that hang from our equipment can break coral or damage the accessory, but retractors prevent this. The XS Scuba Hose Mount Retractor is great for attachment of hose mount compasses and computers. Attach to diver with stainless steel split ring or Delrin snap hook. Round slotted disc easily allows hose mount nut attachment (not included). Retractor measure only 2″ x 1.5″ x 0.8″ (51mm x 38mm x 20mm). Made from durable plastic with a Sectra/Nylon cable that extends to 32″ (81cm), with a pull force of 9 oz. (255 g) and the cable line has a breaking strength of 60 lbs. (27 kg).
- XS Scuba Hose Mount Retractor:
- Recommended for Hose Mount Compasses & Computers
- Convenient Attachment Device
- Protects Accessories & Environment
- Cord Keeps Delicate Equipment Close
- Automatically Retracts When-Not-In-Use
- Dimensions: 2″ x 1.5″ x 0.8″ (51mm x 38mm x 20mm)
- Diver Attachment: Stainless Steel Split Ring or Delrin Snap Hook
- Compass/Computer Attachment: Hose Mount Boot (not included)
- Durable Plastic Case w/Sectra/Nylon Cable
- Cable Extends to 32″ (81cm)
- Pull Force: 9 oz. (255 g)
- Cable Line Breaking Strength: 60 lbs. (27 kg)