XS Scuba 6′ (1.83 meters) Safety Tube, Orange
Surface Marker Buoy’s (SMB) are now a requirement for all divers. If you don’t dive with a SMB, you need to start now. It makes sense to be safe. XS Scuba’s Safety Tube is a durable urethane coated nylon SMB that measures 6″ (1.83 meters) in length, has a circumference of 9″ (22.9 cm) and is bright orange in color for high visibility when inflated on the surface. Safety tube rolls up compact and comes with its own mesh bag with snap clip. The compact size 5″ x 3″ (12.7 x 7.6 cm) fits securely in your BCD pocket or can be clipped to your gear for easy access when needed.
When you’re ready to deploy, simply open the mesh bags drawstring closure with barrel lock and inflate with the easy to use oral inflator / deflator valve and clip safety tube to your gear. If you need to use your safety tube for low light or night diving environments safety tube comes equipped with stainless-steel grommet at the top for attachment of a light.
XS Scuba 6′ (1.83 meters) Safety Tube, Orange Features:
- XS Scuba 6′ (1.83 meters) Safety Tube
- Requirement for All Divers
- Bright Orange for High Visibility
- Dimensions: 6′ (1.83 meters) long x 9″ (22.9 cm) circumference
- Rolls Compact to 5″ x 3″ (12.7 x 7.6 cm)
- Includes Mesh Bag with Snap Clip
- Mesh Bag Drawstring Closure with Barrel Lock
- Stainless Steel Grommet at Top for Attachment of Light
- Clip to Attach to Diver when Inflate
- Easy to Use Oral Inflator / Deflator Valve
- Durable Urethane Coated Nylon Construction
- Adds Safety to Diving!