Gauges, computers, game bags, dive lights, cameras, slates, you name it a diver wants to secure it to their BCD or weight belt. This need is fulfilled by the use-of-clips-and-webbing. The Wrap-Around Webbing Brass Snap can meet this need. Made from corrosion resistant brass and nylon webbing, it can be attached to the D-ring which comes standard on most BCD’s or looped through webbing on your BCD or weight belt. Brass snap has a spring-loaded gate opening for positive retention. It’s always good to have some extra clips in your save-a-dive-kit.
DACOR-Around Webbing with Brass Snap 9392 Features
- DACOR-Around Webbing with Brass Snap:
- Great for Accessory Attachment
- Gauges, Computers, Game Bags, Dive Lights, Cameras, Slates and More!
- Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Brass Snap Clip
- Durable Nylon Webbing Loop
- Brass Snap: Spring Loaded Gate Opening for Positive Retention
- Attachment: D-Ring or Webbing of BCD or Weight Belt
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
- Snap Diameter 2.5 cm
- Webbing Leght 10 cm