BCD Cressi AQUAPRO
- Kantong weight yang besar
- Made in Italy
- D-Ring Stainless
- Padding tebal di belakang punggung untuk kenyamanan punggung ketika membawa tabung.
- Di dalam kategori full inflation BCD (BCD mengembang diseluruh badan), Aquapro 5 masuk dalam kategori daya apung paling besar. Kualitas premium BCD ini telah terbukti lebih dari 5 tahun dalam jajaran BCD Cressi.
- Telah melewati 4 revisi model. Model sudah termasuk ‘mateng’ dalam sisi keawetan.
- Vertical Gravity dump-weight pocket. Hindari weight-pocket yang hilang di laut….
The Aquapro + is a moderately minded jacket style BCD, yet has all the features of higher priced buoyancy compensators. The durable 420-denier urethane laminated nylon and self-draining mesh fabric construction will give years of dependable service. The Aquapro + has two unique “gravity” ditch-able weight pockets that are attached to the zippered accessory pockets with one on either side of the BCD. The weight pockets closures are squeeze style” quick-release impact and corrosion resistant Fastex buckles. Just squeeze” the buckles and the weights are released. Each pocket can hold over 10 lbs. (4.547 kg).
The back support is rigid for proper cylinder stability, but is fully padded for comfort. The harness assembly is an independent suspension system that allows the cylinder and the diver to keep proper stability and avoid cylinder shifting on the back, while allowing the BCD’s air cell to fully inflate away from the diver not causing restriction or crushing effect as with non-ergonomic designs. Adjustable sternum strap along with both torso adjustment shoulder straps are equipped with squeeze style” quick-release buckles.
The BCD has three over-pressure relief/dump valves with two located on the left and right shoulders and a third lower valve on the rear right of the air cell. All three can be manually dumped two with pull cords and the other with the power inflator mechanism. BCD is equipped with two stainless steel, 2″ (50 mm), D-rings on the shoulder straps, and two techno-polymer plastic, 2″ (50 mm) D-rings on the pocket lobes, with two additional snap hooks for attachment of Instruments and accessories. BCD comes in multiple sizes with lift capacities ranging from 16.9 lbs. (7.7 kg) to 36 lbs. (16.3 kg), is equipped with the Cressi’s streamline Commando Power Inflator with cable activated pull dump valve and 3/8″ threaded quick disconnect hose. Shoulder overpressure relief valve with pull cord is provided for trimming of buoyancy. The inflator mechanism is environmentally sealed for greater reliability and less maintenance. BCD weighs 5.3 lbs. to 6.6 lbs. (2.4 kg to 3 kg) depending on size and is CE certified to EN 250-EN 1809 standards, and comes with an owner’s manual.
Cressi Aquapro BCD Features:
- Material: Self-Draining Mesh Fabric
- 2 External “Gravity” Wraparound Weight Pockets
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- 2 Large Accessory Pockets with Zippers Closures
Integrated weight system. This is a very simple, durable and safe weight management system. It enables the diver to autonomously manage the weights. It is also very useful for dive centers and schools, as instructors can quickly and easily correct students’ weights while diving.
- Cressi Commando Power Inflator with 3/8″ Threaded LP Quick-Disconnect Hose
Direct System Inflator 2011. Double metal filter for air inflow below the stem and cylindrical filter around the valve. Attractive and durable. Recalibrated speed of inflation now 50% greater. Anti-sand design with minimized oral inflation nozzle, wide clearance push button and deflation button with silicone washer to prevent blockage due to sand infiltration. The inflation button is integrated into the jacket to avoid unwanted inflation when stretching the inflator hose to release air. New highly durable inflator with very gradual curve. Integrated hose guide clip
- Dual 2″ (50 mm) Stainless Steel D-Rings on Shoulder Straps
- Two 2″ (50 mm) Techno-Polymer Plastic D-Rings on Pocket Lobes
- 2 Snap Hook Rings
- Torso Adjustable Quick-Release Shoulder Straps
Size shown on the shoulder pad on a rubber patch. Enables better stock management for schools and rental operations in diving centers
Angular stainless steel rings for easier handling
- Sternum Strap with Quick-Release Buckle
- Adjustable Webbing Waist Strap with Quick-Release Buckle
- All Buckles Squeeze-Style” for Easy Donning and Doffing
Waist strap independent of the air bladder and cummerbund. This means the strap can be tightened while the jacket is deflated without constricting the diver’s stomach when the jacket is inflated
- Material: 420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon
- Rigid, Fully Padded Back Support Panel
- Harness Strap Separate from Air Cell
Back Pack as compactas possible for exceptional lightness. Ultra-durable and semi-flexible material. Thermoplastic rubber damper for enhanced tank anchoring. Double waistband strap available. Safety strap included to anchor the jacket to the valve
SIZE CHART BCD :
Cressi Aquapro BCD Specifications:
16.9 lbs. (7.7 kg) to 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
3 Relief and Overpressure Valves: 1 Top Inflator, 1 Top Shoulder, 1 Rear Lower Right
2 Zippered Pockets
Adjustable Torso Straps with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Stainless Steel Rings
2 Stainless, 2 Plastic
Adjustable Waist Strap with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle, Cummerbund
Yes, Adjustable Sternum with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Cressi Power Inflator with Cable-Activated Pull Dump
420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon, Mesh Fabric
20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
5.3 lbs. to 6.6 lbs. (2.4 kg to 3 kg)
Regulator Cressi T10 SC CROMO GALAXY
CERTIFICATION EN250/2014 FOR COLD WATER
The T10-SEAL CHAMBER 1st stage is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions. When paired with the
Master second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
1st stage: T10-SC Cromo
2nd stage: Galaxy
T10 SC Cromo/Galaxy INT, hose included: 1,075 gr
T10 SC Cromo/Galaxy DIN, hose included: 957 gr
Very high performance regulator, same mechanics as the T10/Master but without the double stage regulator. Ideal for seasoned or professional divers who need extremely high performing equipment that is both simple and resistant, without any of the usual accessories that may get damaged.
Hyper-compensated diaphragm mechanism in line with a number of optimized elements for maximum reliability, durability and reduced maintenance costs. The mechanism’s hyper-compensation guarantees a light increase in the intermediate pressure as the pressure in the tank decreases. Therefore the regulator delivers the maximum level of performance in the final phases of the dive, which are undoubtedly the most critical. Completely waterproof base, isolating the mobile mechanism from the exterior environment. The thickness of the walls has been optimized to greatly reduce its total size and weight (490 g in the DIN version). A satin chrome coating protects the 1st stage from shocks and erosion. The polyurethane valve, very mechanically resistant, both to oils and to hyperoxic mixtures. HP saddle in AISI316 stainless steel.
The saddle composition, much harder than that of the traditional fixed brass ones, prolongs its life. It makes it more resistant to the deformation caused by metal micro particles that can infiltrate from the tank. In addition to that, in case of deterioration it can be substituted during maintenance. Advanced research on internal air circulation and an exclusive distribution chamber that channels the air volume directly to the LP ports has reduced the minimum pressure drop levels in labored breathing (0.5 BAR), guaranteeing high performance in any situation. Conical filter, especially effective with its flange design. Large effective filtration surface, as the base and sides of the cylinder work with a surface of 280 mm2. Inserted with no circlip necessary, as it remains anchored thanks to the valve connection nut. 2 HP and 4 LP ports Isolation and SC (Sealed Chamber) anti-freeze kit.
Completely isolates the diaphragm and the spring from contact with the water, making it ideal for use in extremely low temperatures because it reduces the risk of freezing in extreme conditions.
NOTE: The isolation kit does not stop humidity from entering the 1st stage from the tank and through the filter or potential water infiltration due to poor handling of the 2nd stage when cleaning or in case of air leakage from the tank. New ultra flexible hose covered in thermoplastic rubber to guarantee resistance to erosion.
Over-sized intake diaphragm for smoother breathing, the best of its kind: 2810 mm2, 12% more than the high range models offered by competitors. Contact plate with Teflon coated cam to reduce friction.
The box has a hinged opening, no tools needed.
Ultralight high range 2nd stage with a mixture of semi-flexible sound-absorbing engineering plastics. Smaller size, 7.5 x 6 cm, only 5% more than the Ellipse and the lightest of all compensator models on the market at just 182 g.
Deflector Dive-Predive without metal parts to personalize the Venturi effect.
Wide angle pivot cam, enhanced to precisely transmit the inhalation effort with minimum friction with the diaphragm disc. Cam-disc diaphragm-valve mechanism with unprecedented reduced friction.
Cold-heat exchanger located inside the second stage to prevent the air from freezing when diving in cold waters.
Exhalation effort particularly reduced without having to reduce the thickness of the diaphragm.
The design of the membrane retention system directs the 100% channeled flow towards the nozzles of the bow, taking advantage of a strong Venturi effect. Also, it works to direct the bubbles away from the diver’s field of vision.
Embedded membrane to avoid water infiltration in case of brisk turns or jumps to enter the water.
Technical Features 1st stage:
- Hyper-balanced diaphragm (Watertight chamber on T10-SC)
- 2 HP 7/16 UNF ports
- 4 MP 3/8 UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 BAR (4350 PSI) DIN Version, 232 BAR (3365 PSI) International version
- Calibration pressure: 10 BAR
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyper-balancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless steel calibration spring with micropeening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT version: 720 g | 25.4 oz
- Weight, DIN version: 602 g | 21.2 oz
Technical Features 2nd stage:
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi valve
- Patented elliptic diaphragm
- Patented reduced friction lever
- No-injector air release system
- Internal heat exchange system
- Cam-lock cap lock
- Anti-noise component made of engineering plastic
- Detachable lip made of engineering plastic
- Removable mechanical parts
- Weight without the hose: 182 g | 6.4 oz
- Average Cracking effort 3.5 mBAR
- Average breathing effort 0.6 J/l
Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 g
Certification EN250/2014 for cold water
The T10-SC Cromo 1st stage is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions. When paired with the Master second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
Octopus Cressi XS Compact
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers, and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism with a lever that has a low coefficient of friction. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2’nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2’nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS Compact Regulator weighs 4.76 oz. (135 g) without the hose, comes with a long 39″ (100 cm) 3/8″ hose, and owners manual. Octopus is in compliance with EN 250:2014 standard.
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Features:
- Cressi XS Compact Octopus
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Polymers
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Weight: w/o Hose 4.76 oz. (135 g)
- Hose Length: 39″ (100 cm)
- 3/8″ Thread Hose
- Owner’s Manual
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Specifications:
Adjustable 2’nd Stage
Yes, Venturi Pre-Dive/Dive Switch
2’nd Stage Type
Downstream Demand Valve
Housing; Polymers, Diaphragm and Mouthpiece; Silicone
39″ (100 cm)
4.76 oz. (135 g), w/o Hose
Console AmScuD XP2
All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD submersible pressure gauge combined with depth gauge and compass, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
Dial range is stated in metric standard (BAR) from zero to 400 Bar while the depth gauge will show a METER unit with 1 meter increments.
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Our gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate). 400 BAR/5,800 PSI dial gauge for your mission critical applications.
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- Over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Our exclusive Dual-Recoil® system located both in depth and pressure gauge. Unlike other gauges in the market, which gauge will fail in case of internal coil is failing, our gauges are designed to have a backup coil.
- NITROX compatible with Oxygen Cleaned environment, Viton O-Rings on all parts (swivel + HP port) and Christo-Lube lubricant.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 10-bar increments (pressure) and 1-meter increments (depth)
- Improved swivel umberella design with chanelled o-ring gutter.
- 7/16″ HP port connection.
- We designed an angle for the gauge so it is easy to view while maintaining its shape for durability (in case of drop/shock).